Abbey Predator Mini Ultra Gas combines the power of Ultra Gas in a convenient, portable can.
Many gases use silicone or similar lubricants which are not designed to work in gases. Cans must be skaken to prevent the seperation of gas and silicone. In addition, silicone will bind metal to metal which can slow or even seize your gun.
This is a high power gas not for use in Tokyo Marui and other ABS sided gun when the ambiant temperature is above 10 Degrees Centigrade.
Abbey Predator Ultra Gas contains UPL+: a high performance, extreme pressure lubricant designed for the seals and internals of your gas blow back gun. It has been completely revamped for even greater performance and muzzle velocity. It remains mixed with the gas at all time, preventing your gun from slowing or seizing.
- Incredibly high-powered gas for maximum performance
- UPL+ prevents slowing and seizing
- Not available in any other propellant gas
- Remains mixed with gas at all times, removing the need to shake the can
- Smaller sized can allows it to be carried in the field in your back pack or on your webbing
- You can quickly refill your weapons without giving away your concealed position
- You remain in the game longer without field stripping your weapons