Designed from original 3D drawings provided by Ashbury International Group Inc, this fully licensed high-end airsoft rifle looks and handles just like the real thing. This precision airsoft gun features a monolithic full length top rail for scopes as well as a carbon-fiber look fore-end with bottom and side rails that are co-bore aligned for mounting bi-pods and other tactical equipment. The ergonomic folding Push-button adjustable shoulder stock, is custom fitted with adjustments for length of stock, cheek-piece height, and vertical recoil pad placement. It comes with a versatile adjustable field Mono-pod, and a mounted muzzle brake with a large 28mm external thread for quick mounting of a designated silencer (not included). The Rifle has a unique loading system which allows correct placement of the magazine for added realism.
Delivered in a hard-shell transport case with cut-out foam with additional room for bi-pod and silencer. An M90 spring is included in the case, if the rifle needs to be downgraded to comply with range rules. All in all the most advanced sniper rifle available on the Airsoft market today.
- - Spring operated.
- - Designed from original Ashbury 3D drawings.
- - Authentic markings.
- - VSR 10 compatible inner structure and barrel.
- - Diecast aluminum receiver.
- - CNC machined upper rail and components.
- - Adjustable Hop-up.
- - 1.4 Joule (M120) version out of the box.
- - Adjustable grip to trigger distance.
- - 14mm counter clockwise thread for attachment of any matching flash-suppressor or silencer.