What Personal Information does Wolf Armouries Collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
- Due to the nature of restricted products that we sell, we record your details to ensure that we only dispatch orders to persons who are entitled. We do not share this data any third party except couriers, to allow them to contact you during the delivery process.
- During the checkout process you are required to setup a customer account. These will be stored on file for future purchases. You can contact us at any time to check or change any information held.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
- any other information that you choose to send to us
Does Wolf Armouries share or sell my information?
No. The information we hold about our customers is strictly protected. We will never sell personally identifiable data to a third party and shares information only within the organisation. In order to deliver your order, some information such as your name, address and some contact information will have to be passed on to our couriers, however this is limited strictly to the information they require to deliver your order.
Using your Personal Data
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
If for any reason you wish to have your details removed from our system please contact us in the contact page. However please note that if you are in the UK and have purchased an airsoft gun from us we are required by law to keep your details.