ASG CZ Scorpion EVO 3 A1 Airsoft Submachine Gun AEG - 2018 REVISION
The EVO 3 is built to be as tough as the real thing. The fiber-reinforced polymer used in the construction is the same as the original submachine gun, making it one of the toughest Airsoft guns around. The EVO is designed to be built from fewer parts than most Airsoft guns. The simple construction using high quality components results in a durable, high performing AEG that is easy to take apart for service, maintenance and upgrades.
The EVO 3 A1 is the first AEG that is built especially to use LiPo or LiFE batteries. With the use of an ULTIMATE basic motor, high quality wiring and an electronically controlled unit (ECU), the EVO 3 A1 is also the first AEG born to use 11.1V LiPo batteries right out of the box.
The EVO 3 A1 gearbox is designed from scratch by ASG, rather than modifying existing gearbox versions to deliver functions they were not intended for in the first place, the EVO 3 A1 internals have been purpose built to deliver advanced functions by using custom electronics, while having the strength necessary to handle powerful springs or high-speed solutions. Add to all this the easy power change design with one-tool quick spring access, allowing fast in-the-field spring changes to best match mission requirements.The uniquely designed electronics offers single fire, full-auto and 3-shot burst, and is more power efficient than a standard electrical system.
The gun will stop firing when the magazine runs empty, and requires activation of the bolt catch when reloaded, thus simulating a realistic firearms experience.
The EVO 3 A1 features an ergonomic design with fully ambidextrous controls that are easy to access and operate even while wearing gloves. Its compact size, lightweight and ambidextrous design lets it be handled by any player and makes it perfect for high speed games and CQB. Being a highly realistic licensed replica in both form and function this Airsoft gun will also appeal to both mil-sim and gun enthusiasts alike.
Includes one 75rd Magazine and front / rear plastic sights.
2018 Revision Features:
- Revised Gearbox Design
- Revised Gearbox Manufacturing Process, with a Cast and CNC Finished process
- CNC Machined Gearbox Selector Gear Plate Guides
- Gearbox now uses Zinc-Based Alloy, rather than Aluminium Alloy
- Gearbox is slightly heavier resulting in a more realistic weapon weight
- Slightly Heavier Gearbox for smoother operation and deeper muzzle report
- Simplified Gearbox Casting features to minimise cracking
- Gearbox features more bracing surface to make the gun more rigid and robust
- Improved cable routing to reduce wire wear and tear
- Gears are now slightly closer together for improved meshing
- Sector gear now sits closer to the Piston to improve lifespan
- Revised Piston design, bearing the ASG Logo
- Piston now features 6 metal teeth
- Piston's second tooth pre-removed for smooth engagements
- Piston's guide rails are slotted specifically to work with the revised 2018 casing
- Revised Steel Cylinder
- Cylinder now created from high precision steel
- Cylinder now features a black finish, with ASG logo shaped porting
- Cylinder features Better Air Seal over previous revisions
- Cupped / Flanged Piston Head
- Cushioned Cylinder Head, and functions similar to a Sorbo Pad
- More consistent FPS over previous variants
- Eliminated pre-engagement of the Piston
62.3 / 42.5cm
Price excluding VAT: